Tuesday 14 June 2011

Photographs from NOTG 8 - Hundreds on their way

I know a lot of people are patiently waiting for me to upload the photography from last Saturdays Night of the Gladiators 8 but please bear with me. I have processed many of them, but I took 1600 and as many as half came out well. What I will do is a post here for each fight on the card, in order they were on, plus a few posts to cover shots of the crowd and people involved etc.

Here is a small selection of the ones I have done so far, I will try and post more on here every day until they are done so please bookmark the site and come back in a day or so.

Also, please bookmark/favourite my main web page, it is the best way to view all my online work, including non-MMA photography such as weddings, portraits and much more. It is also the best way to contact me as it includes a secure email link, plus links to my Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn profiles.


www.about.me/leewilliamhughes





 










So, so, so much more to come, please bookmark and come back, or get in touch if you have an MMA event or other martial arts related photography requirements

www.about.me/leewilliamhughes

No comments:

Post a Comment